Before the golf course, the warm-up body can fully stretch the body, stretch the ligaments, preheat the muscles, and let the body adapt to the upcoming exercise more quickly. Which warm-up training can not be less before playing golf?
1. Twist our ankles
The ankle is one of the most vulnerable places for golf. To better protect the ankle, we must twist our ankles before we play, so that we can play better.
2. Active knee
Activity your own knees, squats can make our knees have a feeling of nerve compression, which stimulates the body to produce a fire, you can achieve the purpose of exercise! Want to play golf happily, do not protect the knee is absolutely impossible .
3. Turn back
The return run allows us to sweat and ensure the coordination of the whole body. It also allows us to better adapt to the game and better adapt to the game.
4. Active wrist
Can directly affect the feeling and coordination of our shooting, so we must move our wrists and arms
5. Twisting movement
To make our body more harmonious, it can be very sensitive when breaking through or bending over to save the ball. A good athlete will definitely warm up his waist, because if the waist is not hot on the court, it is easy to be injured in golf.
6. Swing training
If you are not fully prepared before the game, it is easy to find the hand when you swing, and the ball that hits will deviate from the expected route, so these exercises are essential.
However, here Xiaobian reminds everyone that when doing these warm-up exercises, you can't be anxious, you must have a process of stretching and adapting, or you will pull the ligaments. The above is all about sharing the warm-up training before golfing.
Related Industry Knowledge
- nylon golf cart bag
- PU golf stand bag
- canvas golf stand bag
- PU golf wood headcover
- PU golf headcover
- PU golf club headcover
- 460cc PU golf driver headcover
- 600D golf driver headcover
- big capacity golf driver headcover
- PU golf fairway wood headcover
- Will wearing contact lenses be lost...
- How to deal with golf balls twisted...
- Can jogging before playing golf be ...
- What should I pay attention to when...
- How to prevent golf rotator rupture...
- Does golfing hurt your back muscles?
- What is the size of the golf bag?
- How many poles does a golf bag have?
- How to choose a good golf bag?
- What are the materials for golf bags?