Summer is the peak season for golfing in the year. The stadium is also booming in other industries. The beverage industry has benefited a lot. Golfers will have more demand for beverages than any other time during the game. So what kind of drink is more healthy when playing golf?
Studies have shown that when sweating, when the loss is equivalent to 2% to 3% of the body weight, the performance of sports will drop by 10%. So every 3 to 4 holes, 200 ml of water is a very scientific choice. If the temperature or humidity is high, you should drink more mineral water.
2. Sports drinks
Functional drinks such as Gatorade, Baoli Lishui, and pulsation are similar to the osmotic pressure of body fluids, which can more quickly replenish the trace elements lost by the body after exercise, enhance the body function and help recover from fatigue.
3. Hot tea
Drinking tea and drinking water can replenish body water and have additional benefits for human health, including prevention of heart disease and certain cancers. For the orientals who have the habit of drinking tea, hot tea has a refreshing and soothing effect.
These are all the more healthy articles about what to drink when you play golf.
Related Industry Knowledge
- nylon golf cart bag
- PU golf stand bag
- canvas golf stand bag
- PU golf wood headcover
- PU golf headcover
- PU golf club headcover
- 460cc PU golf driver headcover
- 600D golf driver headcover
- big capacity golf driver headcover
- PU golf fairway wood headcover
- Which warm-up training can't be les...
- Will wearing contact lenses be lost...
- How to deal with golf balls twisted...
- Can jogging before playing golf be ...
- What should I pay attention to when...
- How to prevent golf rotator rupture...
- Does golfing hurt your back muscles?
- What is the size of the golf bag?
- How many poles does a golf bag have?
- How to choose a good golf bag?