According to a survey of sports injuries published in the United States, the proportion of golf injuries is the sixth highest in all sports, second only to ice hockey, baseball, basketball, rugby and football. It's not surprising that you have a golf injury, but in order to prevent injuries, you can find out what are the common injuries in golf. Let's take a look at how to prevent shoulder rotation. fracture.
Small ball sports safety tips:
1. Exercise the muscle strength and softness of the forearm and wrist, and carry out extended training to improve the pain and discomfort caused by the spasm of the muscle tendon.
2, the grip movement should be relaxed, do not hold too tight. If the grip is too tight, the muscles will feel nervous and fatigue, and if the time is too long, it may cause muscle strain.
3. Balance your hands. The more common problem is that one hand is too strong, which is easy to cause physical imbalance, muscle imbalance, and it is easy to get injured.
4, choose the club that suits you: do not choose to choose a light, flexible club, which can reduce the burden on the arm and reduce the chance of injury.
This article is shared by ltgolfsupplier!
Related Industry Knowledge
- nylon golf cart bag
- PU golf stand bag
- canvas golf stand bag
- PU golf wood headcover
- PU golf headcover
- PU golf club headcover
- 460cc PU golf driver headcover
- 600D golf driver headcover
- big capacity golf driver headcover
- PU golf fairway wood headcover
- Does golfing hurt your back muscles?
- What is the size of the golf bag?
- How many poles does a golf bag have?
- How to choose a good golf bag?
- What are the materials for golf bags?
- Do you need to relax playing golf?
- Can golfing cure hypoglycemia?