Golf is popular because of its elegance and fashion. It is very pleasant to be close to nature, relax and stretch your body during golf, but beware of the sports injuries caused by golf. The swinging motion in golf is not a natural physiological activity in nature, and it is easy to cause biomechanical damage, such as common wrist injuries. How to deal with golfer's wrist injury?
For most golfers, the most common sports injuries are usually sprains, which hurt the bast between the bone and the bone, and the strain, which hurts the ankle between the joint and the bone. Sprains and strains are often caused by severe injuries. For example, wrist injuries are often caused by repeated movements of the same movement for a long time or incorrect posture of the grip.
When unfortunately sprained or strained in the game; in addition to keeping calm, you can do some simple and effective self-treatment under the permission of the patient. Of course, if the injury is too serious, you should seek medical treatment immediately. This will not only greatly reduce the immediate pain, but also stabilize the injury and speed up the recovery.
Avoid using injured areas and avoid the chance of increased injuries.
Place the ice in the bag and apply it to the wound. This practice can effectively reduce the redness of the wound. More frozen treatment within 48 hours after the injury can give the best therapeutic effect.
Wrap the ice bag in the wound. Do not over-tighten to prevent blood circulation. After 10-15 minutes, loosen the bandage and remove the ice pack. The ice pack was applied to the wound for 15-20 minutes every hour for the next six hours. When the wound is still red and swollen, you can continue to freeze 3-4 times a day.
Lifting the wound above the heart position can reduce blood flow to the wound.
Related Industry Knowledge
- nylon golf cart bag
- PU golf stand bag
- canvas golf stand bag
- PU golf wood headcover
- PU golf headcover
- PU golf club headcover
- 460cc PU golf driver headcover
- 600D golf driver headcover
- big capacity golf driver headcover
- PU golf fairway wood headcover
- What to drink when you play golf is...
- Which warm-up training can't be les...
- Will wearing contact lenses be lost...
- How to deal with golf balls twisted...
- Can jogging before playing golf be ...
- What should I pay attention to when...
- How to prevent golf rotator rupture...
- Does golfing hurt your back muscles?
- What is the size of the golf bag?
- How many poles does a golf bag have?