The golf course is generally located in the foothills of the open slopes, the measure of the area covers an area of 65~75 hectares depending on how much holes it got, specific requirements are as follows:
1. The requirements of the terrain.
The base area can not be too rough and too steep. The base can retain some natural features, such as gentle slope and water surface, as the natural barrier of the court.
2. Soil requirements.
Golf course fairways and greens are required to grow high quality turf, soil analysis and processing is very important, sandy soil is ideal for golf course soil; is the soil nutrient depletion has been the original crop, if it can meet the needs of the turf plant, are all considered when choosing the location, because it relates to maintenance and management in the future.
3. The traffic is convenient.
The golf course should have convenient traffic conditions, usually near the freeway or the urban trunk road.
4. The water supply is sufficient.
Large golf courses maintenance requires a lot of water, and the sufficient supply of water is an important factor affecting the maintenance of the court.
5. The environment is elegant.
The stadium should choose an area with elegant environment with pleasant climate, such as lakeside, forest, landscape, hillside, etc.
Augusta National Golf Club and its holes
Related Industry Knowledge
- nylon golf cart bag
- PU golf stand bag
- canvas golf stand bag
- PU golf wood headcover
- PU golf headcover
- PU golf club headcover
- 460cc PU golf driver headcover
- 600D golf driver headcover
- big capacity golf driver headcover
- PU golf fairway wood headcover
- The classification of golf clubs
- Introduction of PGA Tour and Fedex Cup
- Golf Etiquette and Rules
- Introduction of the US Open
- The Master Tournament
- Famous golf brands such as Taylorma...
- the British Open Championships
- Introduction of Golf Brand: Nike Golf
- Introduction of Golf Brand: Volvik ...
- Introduction of golf brand: Taylormade